Friday, May 15, 2015

Relic Weapon! MH4U! (Dual Swords,DS)



Okay, I guess I've found a good ice relic DS from a level 136 Rajang. I'll just make more of these so you guys have a basis for knowing just what type of relic you should invest in because you need a ton of caravan points to upgrade them ranging from 11,000+ points per level.

(Image from MHwikia)
Appearance: Orange Blizzarioths
Sharpness: 30 hits of white or 30 hits worth of purple and 60 hits of white with Sharpness +1
Element: 350 Ice
Affinity: +35%
Attack: 406
True attack value: 290
Defense: +0
Slots/Decorations: +2 Status resist
Rarity: 9

Since there is no need to Awaken the DS, you can focus on other types of skills like Evasion +1 or maybe some HGE (High Grade Earplugs) etc. the choice is yours!

The armor set I use for this weapon is my generic blademaster set which is:

Latent power +2
Honed Blade
Razor Sharp
Evasion +1
Mounting Master

Since it has a high ice element, you can even use Ice Attack +3 for those monsters that are susceptible to ice (i.e. Rajang, Teostra, Seregios) with a good ice charm, but sadly for me, I don't have such a charm.

I had a hard time deciding if I would want to use my resources to max out this DS because I don't have a lot of materials for upgrading. With a little bit of test run and a lot of time trying to solo a 136 Rajang, its performance made me upgrade it. I also checked the DS weapon tree and saw that there wasn't much of ice elemental DS to choose from so this is another good reason to add this to my arsenal.

If you've enjoyed reading this, please leave a like/share/comment because it really helps me out. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment