Saturday, June 20, 2015

Relic Weapon! MH4U! (Hammer)

I've got this one from a level 140 double Rajang quest! I like the Hammer but I struggle a bit when using it during online, you know, a lot of people like to go for the head and as a Hammer user, you'll get tripped a lot and also annoyed! The Hammer is a powerful weapon! Though you do need to use the Element Wystone to get the KO status on Apex monsters which is a bit of a shame if you use a non-elemental Hammer. Enough chit chat! Here are the stats of my very first usable Hammer relic:

Appearance: Crystal Nova with blue spikes.
Sharpness: 30 hits of white or 30 hits worth of purple and 60 hits of white with Sharpness +1
Element: 420 Dragon
Affinity: 0%
Attack: 1664
True attack value: 320
Defense: Initial +5 maxing out its level bumps it up to +50
Slots/Decorations: OOO three slots
Rarity: 10

I'd prefer a Sharpness +1 on this Hammer along with either Heavy Hitter or Knockout King to get those KO's quicker and a lot more frequent. It's got high attack and high Dragon value which makes it great for monsters weak to Dragon. The three available slots it has makes it versatile for armor mixing. Yeah, I know, this one's one of those relics that increases defense when you upgrade it, I still don't know why I keep getting defense relics but I'll take it anyway!


The armor skills that I'll use this with are:

Honed Blade
Challenger +2
Elemental Atk Up
Evasion +1

For now I'll just have to use my Challenger set for this one until I get some Miracle charms designed for Hammers, don't worry, this set will somewhat bring out a percentage of the potential this weapon has. This is a powerhouse relic wherever you look at it and it will bring glory to those who wield it wisely and properly!

No comments:

Post a Comment